- This event has passed.
Spill the Beans Comedy Show
January 6, 2018 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm$15.00
What is Spill the Beans Comedy? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMm2o4lfpWU
Drink coffee? Like to laugh? Perfect, sounds like we just figured out your Saturday night plans. Join some of the funniest comedians in South Florida as they spill the beans AND the laughs, at the Undergrounds Coffeehaus for another Spill the Beans Comedy Show. Catch a glimpse of what you’ll experience by clicking here.
Just like the wide selection of coffee, we brew an eclectic mix of comedians to ensure a little something for everyone – no matter their palate. Like your coffee strong and bold? There’s a comedian for that. Maybe you prefer a smooth roast with understated hints of flavor. Yea, we’ve got laughs to match that too.
The Spill the Beans Comedy Show is produced by the award-winning comedian, Fasil Malik. Fasil is known for his one-liners and deadpan delivery. He is a two-time Ultimate Miami Comedian finalist, a Florida’s Funniest Comedian semifinalist, and the winner of the Coconut Grove Comedy Festival and Coral Gables Comedy Festival. He’s funny, he’s quick, and he’s a huge fan of people who don’t heckle comedians.
The anticipated lineup of hand-selected and freshly brewed comedians for this month are:
Joe Nay (Guest Host)- He’s a great writer and hosts the popular Key Party Show every Friday nigiht in the Spotlight stage at Just the Funny Theater in Miami. Studies have shown that Joe’s comedy style is 23% less dry than other midwesterners.
Rob Garguilo (Tampa)- He’s originally from Tampa, FL and can be heard weekday mornings on the Bubba the Love Sponge Show. His style of comedy is confused dad trying to figure out the world.
Jeff Klein (St. Petersburg)- Jeff is a Florida native, from St Pete, has performed in Provincetown, Portland, Dallas, and all around the state of Florida
Annette Gallagher (Hollywood)- She is the winner of the first 2017 Coconut Grove comedy festival.
Randy Woodin (Ft. Lauderdale)- Randy is a newcomer to the scene that is local to the area and he talks about living in poverty and has a storytelling style of comedy.
Brendan Jay (Miami)- Brendan is a native of Philadelphia, PA, an active duty member of the US Navy and recently stationed in Miami by way of Las Vegas, NV where he regularly performed stand up on the Las Vegas Strip. Brendan delivers on point impressions coupled with playful observations.
Gregory Perritt (Tampa)- Greg was born and raised in a small town in Texas now residing in Florida. Former gunfighter in comedy wild west show. Angry comedy from professional smart ass.
Casey Peruski (Headliner) Casey Peruski was born in a suburb of Detroit Michigan. Then, at the age of 7 his family moved to south Florida because his father was sick of the weather and the Detroit Lions. He has been guest and creative contributor for radio shows- The Jerk Show, 103.1 Morning Buzz and Jokerz Comedy Radio and has worked with Kevin Nealon, Richard Lewis, Frank Caliendo, Carlos Mencia, Tom Arnold, Russell Peters, and Rich Vos. He has performed at pretty much every Florida Club. Like the three South Florida Improv’s, Bonkerz Comedy Clubs, Comedy Castle Royal Oak Michigan, Sunrise, Atlantic and Lyric Theatre’s and he also hosts/books rooms and events for the past 4 years at Sunrise Theatre. He also excels at Improv as he was a cast member in the touring “Extreme” improv troupe Name Change Pending who won best troupe at the Chicago Snub Fest and performed in the well known Chicago Improv Fest and Orlando Fringe Fest. Being half Irish and half Polish, with premature thinninghair, a love for pro wrestling, a father and married to a vegetarian yoga instructor wife, he has plenty of material! Known as the Nice Guy of comedy, he is very inviting on stage while being very funny!
Doors open at 8, the show will start promptly at 8:30
Tickets are $15 online and $20 at the door (If they are still available). No refunds (Unless the event is cancelled!)
There is street parking and plenty of parking located directly outside of the venue.
Be sure to get your tickets now as these shows tend to sell out!
Terms & Conditions
– Any Ticket holder unable to present valid identification indicating that they are at least 18 years of age will not be admitted to this event and will not be eligible for a refund. By purchasing tickets to this event, you are authorizing this charge and acknowledging our terms and conditions below.
– ALL SALES ARE FINAL, unless an event is cancelled by the artist or venue. There are no refunds, transfers or exchanges.
– All events are 21 years or older unless otherwise stated in the event description. You must have a valid state or government issued photo ID to show proof of age.
– All seating is on a first come first serve basis. For best seating, arrive early. In order to be seated at least half of your party must be present. Under certain circumstances, we may not be able to seat your entire party together.
– Venue reserves the right to resell tickets of any person/party that has not been seated by scheduled show time. No refunds will be issued.
– Venue is a non-smoking property. Vape pens are also prohibited.
– Photography, videography, filming or any recording during the show is strictly prohibited. By entering the venue, you acknowledge that the venue and its parent companies, affiliates or subsidiaries, are not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged property.
– All prices, performers and show times are subject to change. By purchasing tickets you are agreeing to these terms & conditions. Enjoy the show!